What Is The Best Diet For Healthy Hair?
Did you know that your diet directly affects your body, your skin and your hair? It’s something to consider and monitor more closely if you find your hair to be weak, limp and brittle.
Vitamins and minerals are essential to healthy hair growth, and although they can be found in all-natural hair care products, there’s no better way to boost your daily dose of nutrients than through your food.
The Best Vitamins and Nutrients for Hair
- Vitamin A, C, D and E
- B-Vitamins, like Biotin and B12
5 Foods to Incorporate More Vitamins and Nutrients into Your Diet
- Whether you prefer them scrambled, sunny side up or over-easy, eggs aren’t just full of protein, they also contain vitamins A, D and B12.
- Incorporate more salmon and other fatty types of fish into your diet, like mackerel and seabass, because they contain the greatest amount of omega-3s fatty acids.
- Calling all sweet potato lovers. These delicious yams contain a little bit of almost every nutrient you need, including potassium, magnesium, iron, vitamin C and most B vitamins.
- Avocados are full of essential vitamins C, E, K and B6, as well as omega-3 fatty acids.
- Garlic is high in vitamins C, B1 and B6, calcium, potassium, copper, manganese and selenium, and adds a kick of flavour to your food.
The Best Vitamin and Nutrient Packed Shampoos For My Hair
It’s ok to double up on your nutrients and vitamins, so long as it’s inside and out. While you’re nourishing your body with delicious, healthy foods, you can also use a nutrient filled shampoo directly on your hair, for even better results. Sweet Orange Vanilla Shampoo is a hydrating and moisturizing shampoo, packed with vitamin C and vitamin B. If you want a natural shine to your hair, more moisture and smooth, lightweight textures, be sure to try Sweet Orange Vanilla Shampoo. Silk and Shine Shampoo is an essential shampoo for dry hair. Silk amino acids, found in the Silk and Shine Shampoo, are a natural protein, known for preventing dehydration in hair. They will bind with keratin in hair strands to lock in moisture, without allowing any dirt or oil build up on your scalp.